1. Purpose and acceptance
This legal advice regulates the use of the website: www.lavaresorts.com
The website www.lavaresorts.com provides services whose main objective is to allow the contact between users and the company, either to contact us or to ask for estimates.
Browsing the website www.lavaresorts.com attributes the status of user of the same and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Advice, which may be subject to change.
The user is obliged to make correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Advice. The User shall be responsible to LAVA RESORTS, S.L. and to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
2. Ownership of the website and identification of the Provider of Information Society Services
In order to comply with the principle of General Information required by Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on services of Information Societies and Electronic Commerce, we inform our users that this website belongs to LAVA RESORTS, S.L., with Tax Identification Code B76290683.
|Address:||Avenida Islas Canarias, C.c. Las Maretas – Lokal 32, 35508 – Costa Teguise, Lanzarote|
|Phone:||+34 683 59 47 59|
3. General conditions of Access and use
The website and its services are freely accessible and free of charge, although the use of certain areas or services is conditional on the completion of data collection forms. Only persons over 18 years of age may provide data through our website. Minors under 16 years of age may not provide data through this website without the consent of their parents or legal guardians.
The User guarantees the authenticity and actuality of all the data that he/she communicates to LAVA RESORTS, S.L. and will be the only responsible for the false or inaccurate statements that he/she makes.
www.lavacharter.com has the following types of users:
Users who provide data in any of the available forms: The personal data that LAVA RESORTS, S.L. requests includes the name and e-mail address and those provided by the user at the time of filling in the forms.
Users who have not contacted LAVA RESORTS, S.L. but from whom data is collected: Data provided by cookies
3.1. Rules and prohibitions of use for users of our services
The User expressly compromises to make appropriate use of the contents and services offered and not to use them to:
• Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, against the law or public order.
• Introduce computer viruses into the network or perform actions that may alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of LAVA RESORTS, S.L. or third parties, as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services.
• Attempt to access restricted areas of the computer systems of LAVA RESORTS, S.L. or third parties and, where applicable, extract information.
• Violate the intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of LAVA RESORTS, S.L. or third parties.
• Impersonate the identity of another User, of public administrations or of a third party.
• Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or communicating in any other way publicly, transforming or modifying the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
• Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
3.2. Procedure in case of illegal activities
In the case that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity included in or accessible through the website, he/she must send a notification to LAVA RESORTS, S.L., identifying him/herself duly, specifying the alleged infractions and expressly stating and under his/her responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
LAVA RESORTS, S.L. installs cookies on the user’s computer. To learn more about cookies on our website, please click on the following link: “Cookies Policy”
All notifications and communications between users and LAVA RESORTS, S.L. will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made by postal mail, e-mail or telephone communication. Users should contact LAVA RESORTS, S.L. through:
• Sending by postal mail to the following address: LAVA RESORTS, S.L. – Avenida Islas Canarias, C.c. Las Maretas – Local 32, 35508 – Costa Teguise, Lanzarote.
• Sending by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
7. Industrial Property and Intellectual
All the contents of the Web site, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, are property of LAVA RESORTS, S.L. Any of the exploitation rights, beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Web, cannot be understood to be assigned to the user.
In short, users accessing this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies as long as the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, are not installed on servers connected to networks, or are subject to any kind of exploitation and only and exclusively while the service is in place.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive symbols of any kind that appear on the website are property of LAVA RESORTS, S.L., and may not be understood that the use of or access to the website confers any right over them on the User.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act not expressly authorised by LAVA RESORTS, S.L. are prohibited. In case of non-compliance, LAVA RESORTS, S.L. will proceed to adopt the appropriate legal actions.
8. Exemption from liability and modification of this legal advice
The information on this website is provided only for information purposes. LAVA RESORTS S.L. reserves the right to eliminate or suspend its distribution, in whole or in part, and to modify the structure and content of this website without prior notice, and may even limit or deny access to such information. LAVA RESORTS S.L. tries to maintain the quality and actualization of this information and to avoid and to minimize possible errors but LAVA RESORTS S.L. will not be responsible for any damages caused by decisions taken based on the information provided; nor for any inaccuracies, omissions or errors contained in it, nor for any problems that may arise by using this website or any other external connection; nor for any damages or losses in the user’s software or hardware that may arise as a result of access to this website.
Users expressly accept that LAVA RESORTS S.L. will not be responsible for unauthorized access or alteration of their transmissions or data, of any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or of any transaction made through its website.
LAVA RESORTS S.L. reserves the right to modify this legal advice unilaterally and without previous notice in the terms and conditions, which it considers convenient with the only obligation to inform the user of the modifications made through www.lavaresorts.com
9. Partial nullity
If any of these clauses is declared null and void by a final decision of a competent authority, the remaining terms and conditions shall remain in force and shall not be affected by such declaration of nullity.
10. Applicable law and competent courts
This website is subject to the applicable provisions of Spanish law and European regulations.
Any dispute that may arise or relate to the use of the website or to such products shall be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals of the province of S/C de Tenerife.
If you are an end consumer, nothing in this clause will affect your rights as a consumer under current legislation, and you may choose to file a claim to enforce your rights under these terms with the appropriate court or tribunals at your place of residence.